Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Blair Hornstine did what?

Apparently she did something to have her admission to Harvard revoked. I don't know too much, but the scuttle butt on the street is that now she's coming to Cornell. If you have any info, please feel free to e-mail me. It'd be highly appreciated.

On the flip side ... I'm back from Buffalo now, and getting ready for school. I found out at work that they've promoted me to "supervisor," which means I don't have to take phone calls and they pay me more. Life is sweet.

Even better is that in a few days Orientation begins, so while I'll have to work more, I'll also make serious bank. You do the math, if I work 10 eight hour days...

I'm light on the updates for now, just beucase life has been sleeping, working, and helping friends move in.

Oh, and spicing things up.

I picked up Donovan McNabb in my fantasy draft, and used he and Eric Moulds as trade bait. The guy I was trading to was an eagles fan, and I'm from Buffalo, so in return I got Drew Bledsoe, Peerless Price, and Jeremy Shockey. Shockey should have a breakout season, and seriously improves my TE position. At the same time, I have Bledsoe, with Kerry Collins on the bench. Both are surrounded by enough weapons to have atleast one emerge as a top QB, and Price should outpace Moulds. He was the better reciever at separating himself and, regardless of Vick's situation, should have a better season than Moulds. Moulds will have to contend with Double teams, and while Josh Reed should be a solid No. 2, I don't think it'll be enough to get Moulds the kind of yards he had last year -- Price was too much of a threat. He's the real deal, and if he takes the next step, I got three goodies for the price of two.

(I'll miss McNabb and Moulds -- Hell I'll probably salivate over what I'm missing -- but I think I came out on top here).

No comments: