Sunday, December 14, 2003

Stalled

So tonight we had a formal fraternity meeting. I can't write about it becuase I'm not supposed to write about the covert dealings of the fraternity. I'm also not supposed to write about the house's covert business transactions ... what ever that means.

Anyway, we had the meeting. Then we all cleaned up and went to dinner. There was also a huge snow storm going on outside, so before we went to RPU we had a giant snowball fight.

I think Tabari was the loser in it all, only beucase he started it. A black man in a winter wonderland is an easy target, especially when he aggrivates everyone.

Dinner was also great becuase we made the grill people give us all of the mozzarella sticks they had. They didn't want to at first, but when we started going up in four-man shifts, they gave in.

We also took over the mongo line, made tons of loud off color remarks, and stole a bottle of soy sauce. I credit the soy sauce stealing to S-Com (pronounces "scum"), or the house's stealing committee, formed for the purpose of getting us free rock salt from unlocked university sheds and buildings. I know soy sauce and rock salt are like apples and oranges, but we've got to start somewhere. Think baby steps people, baby steps... Of course, I suppose I shouldn't have written about that, seeing as how it would most likely be covered under the house's policy of "covert business transactions..."

After dinner, we went and did donuts in the local church parking lot. Yeah Ithaca Excitement! Seriously though, it was great. We had two suburu outbacks, and we had them wheeling and squeeling like fat people at an all-you-can-eat pork rib bar-b-que. We stalled a few times, but eventually got the car going again.

But now it's time to do work. I've got to pound out three pages of an english paper before 1:30 p.m tomorrow, and then finish a take-home final for my comm class. Oh Friday! Why did you ever have to end?

No comments: