Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Let it snow

Ah-ha

The snow's been in Ithaca for a week and I'm starting to hate it. I'm running out of long sleeve shirts becuase I accidentally left them home over Thanksgiving. I've only got three papers to do until I can go home, and possibly an exam. I say that because if my group wins it's extra credit project, then we get an overall A+ in the class.

Cool, right?

Except for the fact that our professor wrote us all e-mails today accusing us of cheating. He said our work was exemplary. He also said that it was too good to be done just for this project, and wanted to know what other class we did this for. Of course we just did it for the project, because we want/need A+'s. It'll be interesting to see how this plays down.

The boys at 711 invited me and 58 others to go caroling this Saturday. I'm definitely there, and think I can bring some other people. I'm kind of excited about this, but am not completely sure how it'll turn out. Matt is always able to generate massive interest in his events (see flashmobbing), but 58 carolers could be a bit much. Ah well ... the more the merrier?

Now it's off to bed. I've got to get to work early tomorrow.

No comments: